CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome

welcome to my michael jackson blog. please don't say negative things or don't judge. because you don't know mike like most of his fans and family and friends do. i am a biggest number one fan since i was little. i love michael jackson and i'm happy that i'll keep michaeling forever. please, please don't call him jacko on my blog, you know that's not his last name. it is MR. JACKSON if he's the king of pop! i am calling myself the king of pop's princess because i'll be one of the fans who supports him and love him no matter what! so enjoy my new blog, MY MICHAEL JACSON BLOG...

¤ø„¸ Michael is¸„ø¤º°¨
¸ „ø¤º°¨ A ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ TRUE LEGEND¸„ø¤º°¨
¤ø„¸ I LOVE HIS SONGS!!¸„ø¤º°¨
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓ ┃┃
┗┫    ┣┛  ┏-━┻┃Copy and paste
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃   ┣━━ ┃ this if you STILL
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃ love MJ no matter
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛ what people say!!!

7/28/21

Dearest moonwalkers

michael jackson quote "i love you more"


Dearest moonwalkers

Dearest moonwalkers
We love Michael yes we do…
Our love will never die, never be endin…
Michael has touched our souls way too much 
That we cry, we laugh, we draw, we write poems 
Cos of him, most of us treated him like he’s god…
He’s not god, he’s a kindest human with a golden soul….
All he did was loved..all he did was cared….
Even when media keeps lyin, keep writin lil white lies
Even when people still wants greed…
We will always defend the king of pop…
Dearest moonwalkers, dearest, dearest moonwalkers
What do we wanna say? Do we wanna hug him?
After his passin, he deserves more love and respect…
We all know he’s innocent….we all thank him….
Moonwalkers, dearest moonwalkers 
I saw the crowd of y’all in the street 
Chantin his name like he’s a cult leader…
When he comes out of the buildin with dozen of
Bodyguard…I see tears, I hear screams, I feel all the 
Excitement…how I wish I was with y’all in the crowd 
Just to see the glimpse of a beautiful superstar….
Up close, maybe I could touch his hand….

Or maybe I could give him a hug while tears soak 
My dark brown eyes….I mean he’s somethin extraordinarily,
Somethin gorgeous..Michael is magic…
I’m so proud to be his moonwalker…

He’s watching over us that we play his music, doin thriller 
And watch YouTube videos of him doin the moonwalk and 
Robotic moves…don’t forget his spins…we sense his art through 
Our creations…how we adore him, how we miss him…
How we look out for his children….

Dearest moonwalkers, 
Let’s keep michaelin…let’s always keep his legacy alive 
Let’s keep lovin him no matter what….
Tabloids and people who think he’s a bad guy 
Let them be….cos we actually know who Michael is….

Michael Jackson is a brother, a melaninated man 
Who’s a child…who wants to give back and mend the humanity 
Together and help kids while lookin for his childhood…
People said he’s an angel….people said he’s shy….
And when he performed, we as moonwalkers are So in awe….

We love Michael, we love to love Michael….
The globe loves him, and I hope he knows that….
He’s in a spirit world, some say he’s in heaven….
I said, “Michael you are truly loved….forever loved…

Like how are we goin to forget you Mike, you live beatboxin
Our heartbeats…we can’t forget you….you and your sunglasses 
You and your sparkly glove…that’s not possible to forget 
Who you are, cos a lot of us your biggest fans still imitate
Your dances…

Even I tried to copy your moves, I can’t dance like the way you do….
Michael we love you, you love us more.”

💚💯 © Kai C. Jul 28,21 seb 3

0 comments: