CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome

welcome to my michael jackson blog. please don't say negative things or don't judge. because you don't know mike like most of his fans and family and friends do. i am a biggest number one fan since i was little. i love michael jackson and i'm happy that i'll keep michaeling forever. please, please don't call him jacko on my blog, you know that's not his last name. it is MR. JACKSON if he's the king of pop! i am calling myself the king of pop's princess because i'll be one of the fans who supports him and love him no matter what! so enjoy my new blog, MY MICHAEL JACSON BLOG...

¤ø„¸ Michael is¸„ø¤º°¨
¸ „ø¤º°¨ A ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ TRUE LEGEND¸„ø¤º°¨
¤ø„¸ I LOVE HIS SONGS!!¸„ø¤º°¨
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓ ┃┃
┗┫    ┣┛  ┏-━┻┃Copy and paste
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃   ┣━━ ┃ this if you STILL
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃ love MJ no matter
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛ what people say!!!

7/25/21

michael jackson quote "i love you more"


I haven’t been posting here for a long time but I hope everyone is doing well…are there any moonwalkers around?  I have been doing the Michael Jackson theme recently. I’ve done a lot of king of pops drawings and poems. Only to keep his spirit alive. Michael Jackson has been a part of my life even though I never met him…it’s been my dream that I want to meet meet him one day. The only way I could meet Michael is in my Imagination.  I write poems and draw mj. You can say I communicate a ghost through creativity. Though I don’t believe in ghosts.  I feel his spirit when I write and draw or listen to his music. Today I wrote a poem about if Michael Jackson was alive, and I admitted that I would cry. Can you imagine him reading my blog right now from somewhere far away from the earth? I hope I don’t embarrassed him lol. 
I wanna show him my appreciation.  I have mj fans on Instagram and Twitter constantly posting Michael Jackson.  I became friends with some of them.  Our love for Michael hasn’t change a bit…I’m sure he knows that he’s in spirit watching over us….like he’s seeing us watching YouTube videos of him performing onstage. I love the fact that I watch him being around with kids. He was around with “special needs.”  So imagine me watching him on YouTube, or I’m drawing a portrait of mj with bubbles, and he’s there in spirit. I could feel him. I know it sounds ridiculous. Writing this post and my heart feels his warmth sounds a little crazy…. I get it.  It’s because I still love Michael Jackson…. 

Even when he’s gone, I still love him….12 years June 25, that’s the day he passed away….I remember getting that email from my Canadian friend. She told me he passed away and I turned on the news to watch. At first, there was nothing…then the headline pop up Michael Jackson died at 50. I got texts from my friends and they tell me Michael Jackson died. My mom came into my room and I cried my eyes out.
On that evening I  got a headache. My eyes were red. I went to bed.  The next day I took my autobiography moonwalk with me to the day program. Radios blasting his music. I have blogged about how sad I was when he’s no longer here on earth. I thought I never got the chance to meet Michael Jackson. 
That was my biggest dream. I still want to meet the king of pop.❤️💚🖤 

I don’t attend to meet him as a ghost, because I don’t believe in ghosts. Although my curiosity got the best of me. I think doing a ghost hunt could be fun. If I ever wanna meet a celebrity ghost, it’d be Michael Jackson.  Even though I don’t believe stuff like that. There are people who believe in paranormal and they witnessed a spirit in neverland ranch. I don’t wanna go there, or go to the house on 2300 Jackson street. I would end up crying….. it’s not really the same without king of pop. I’m being honest. It’s never the same without him….those two places looks so quiet. The fans come and leave notes there. Michael’s chicken sometimes visits Gary Indiana, though they really miss their dad a whole lot. I mean the whole world miss the glove one….he inspired the whole world….he still does…that’s the reason why we keep his legacy more alive.  I’m so glad that I keep his king of pop princess up, even though I haven’t been using it for the longest time. I will post my drawings and poems on here soon hopefully.



0 comments: