CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome

welcome to my michael jackson blog. please don't say negative things or don't judge. because you don't know mike like most of his fans and family and friends do. i am a biggest number one fan since i was little. i love michael jackson and i'm happy that i'll keep michaeling forever. please, please don't call him jacko on my blog, you know that's not his last name. it is MR. JACKSON if he's the king of pop! i am calling myself the king of pop's princess because i'll be one of the fans who supports him and love him no matter what! so enjoy my new blog, MY MICHAEL JACSON BLOG...

¤ø„¸ Michael is¸„ø¤º°¨
¸ „ø¤º°¨ A ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ TRUE LEGEND¸„ø¤º°¨
¤ø„¸ I LOVE HIS SONGS!!¸„ø¤º°¨
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓ ┃┃
┗┫    ┣┛  ┏-━┻┃Copy and paste
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃   ┣━━ ┃ this if you STILL
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃ love MJ no matter
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛ what people say!!!

8/30/21

Yesterday it was mj’s birthday 💚

michael jackson quote "i love you more"


Happy birthday, Peter Pan 

Happy birthday, Peter Pan 
Yes i call you Peter Pan 
Cos you are In your heart….

You don’t fly, but you moonwalk 
Somewhere away from this ugly world…
Yet you visit our homes like a warm spirit 
Your loved ones, your grownup kids, and 
Your moonwalkers….we always chant your 
Name in our hearts cos we love you…we 
Miss you….that’s why there’s your beautiful 
Legacy never left our continents…this is how 
We feel close to you…through dance, through 
Your soulful songs…

I feel you close through my sketchin of 
You….through words of you…seems like 
I’m talkin to a ghost…I don’t really see your face…
I can say my left hand is speakin to your spirit…
Cos I’m always creatin portraits of you….

I guess it’s only way I can give you a hug and 
Kiss on your cheek….call you Peter Pan….
I know you’re Michael Jackson…. But I nicknamed 
Peter Pan, is it okay with you?  I mean you had neverland 
In California….and you’re a child who never grows up 
Lookin for your childhood….that’s why you’re Peter Pan 
With so much melanin…..with so much soul….

And I’m Cinderella who keeps losin her shoe all the time….
I don’t know why….
With all this being said, my friend…
I wanna wish you a happy birthday….a happy 63rd birthday 
Another year young still innocent….still a kid at heart
Even after death….somehow you never left….you still lingers 
Our insides….when we dance or sing like you….

We always act like you’re still here….
Only cos inner Michael Jackson keeps strollin through 
The mountains of our funny bones….
You give us chills, tingles, tears, and smiles….

We love you Peter Pan, I love you Peter Pan…..
Happy birthday…🎉💚© Kai C. Qebsenuf 36 august 29,21

0 comments: