CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome

welcome to my michael jackson blog. please don't say negative things or don't judge. because you don't know mike like most of his fans and family and friends do. i am a biggest number one fan since i was little. i love michael jackson and i'm happy that i'll keep michaeling forever. please, please don't call him jacko on my blog, you know that's not his last name. it is MR. JACKSON if he's the king of pop! i am calling myself the king of pop's princess because i'll be one of the fans who supports him and love him no matter what! so enjoy my new blog, MY MICHAEL JACSON BLOG...

¤ø„¸ Michael is¸„ø¤º°¨
¸ „ø¤º°¨ A ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ TRUE LEGEND¸„ø¤º°¨
¤ø„¸ I LOVE HIS SONGS!!¸„ø¤º°¨
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓ ┃┃
┗┫    ┣┛  ┏-━┻┃Copy and paste
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃   ┣━━ ┃ this if you STILL
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃ love MJ no matter
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛ what people say!!!

10/26/08

michael jackson quote "i love you more"



i want to meet Michael Jackson

i want to meet Michael Jackson
so bad
that i must do something about it
to make this dream come true
i have to write him
a letter
with photos of me being me
and send him some poems i wrote
from my heart

you see
i want to meet him
since i was young
and still, i want to meet this black man
who first land on mtv in the 80s
who sings Billy Jean
who gave out money to charities and visits children hospitals

enough writing poems about him,
enough asking, “if i meet him, would i go crazy?”
what would i do if i meet the
king of pop himself?
i don’t know..
but i think i would cry
tears of joys
poured out of my eyes, my soul
onto his shoulder
when he might hug me
i am not sure
though a strong sistah like myself promised to
try not to cry

i only hope
i would have self respect
and have my own control
cos Michael is a human being
i love the guy
i want to meet him
there is nothing
wrong meeting him

and you could say what you want
as far as i am concern
i know Michael better than you do
you think
i’m strange and nutty
for wanting to meet
Michael Jackson
but i got news for you
i think mike is a very nice guy
you could see how he gave his fans hugs
and kisses on the fans’ cheek
and said, “I love you more”

the way he helped a lot of children
and animals all over the globe
very sensitive
like the version of mother Teresa
but different

and if i meet mr. king of pop,
i don’t know what to say
i’d be speechless
crying
still i’m not sure
but i know
there is excitement inside my soul
that shivers my body
each minute of a Michael Jackson moment
i could breathe…..
~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai...I am going to see what kind of moves I can push for you to see mike....



love you gurl

Kai said...

love too