CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome

welcome to my michael jackson blog. please don't say negative things or don't judge. because you don't know mike like most of his fans and family and friends do. i am a biggest number one fan since i was little. i love michael jackson and i'm happy that i'll keep michaeling forever. please, please don't call him jacko on my blog, you know that's not his last name. it is MR. JACKSON if he's the king of pop! i am calling myself the king of pop's princess because i'll be one of the fans who supports him and love him no matter what! so enjoy my new blog, MY MICHAEL JACSON BLOG...

¤ø„¸ Michael is¸„ø¤º°¨
¸ „ø¤º°¨ A ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ TRUE LEGEND¸„ø¤º°¨
¤ø„¸ I LOVE HIS SONGS!!¸„ø¤º°¨
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓ ┃┃
┗┫    ┣┛  ┏-━┻┃Copy and paste
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃   ┣━━ ┃ this if you STILL
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃ love MJ no matter
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛ what people say!!!

10/20/08

mj fan (a.k.a)king of pop's princess kai

michael jackson quote "i love you more"
my friends said i would go crazy if i meet michael jackson in person. like they said if mike's limo pass us by, i would jump out of my seat simply flashing myself or jump out of the car and hop into mike's car. that is what my friends thought. now you know me well enough to know i won't do such a thing like that. i am not that kind of a fan. I AM NOT LIKE THAT! I WON'T GO CRAZY IF I SEE MICHAEL JACKSON, I REPEAT MYSELF I WON'T GO CRAZY IF I SEE THE KING OF POP! OK?.... . i kept telling my co workers and my supervisor that i would not lose my freaking mind if i ever see this guy all day long. it gets on everyone nerves after a while cos i'm trying to convince my supervisor that i never become a "michael jackson psycho". he ain't buying it. even my friend won't buying it. yet i know it is my own truth that i'm not overboard with mike. i don't have to prove anything cos i know i ain't that crazy. him on the other hand, i got to prove that brotha that i know michael is not God, just another black man who got soul.......

i promise i won't shed a few tears but one or two teardrops that runs down my cheek while meeting mike. or maybe i would cry over him a thousand tears while he give me a hug. and he would be feeling my body shook like over excitement.
i love mike!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kai,


Yea Mike is hot...and I too know how much you love him...nothing will change that. I can imagine you shivering in your skin while he is hugging you with millions of tears flowing....BUT I CANT IMAGINE YOU STRIPPING AND TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF TO JUMP AT HIM. you have moral...and self respest.

hey gal!

ജയരാജ്‌മുരുക്കുംപുഴ said...

bestwishes

Kai said...

thank u